We have all heard stories of hard times during "The Depression
As we the National Federal Retirees age,
those stories are becoming very real as our retirement income does not keep pace with this new assault of higher prices. We can barely support ourselves when our government wants to decrease our retirement income and raise the cost of health care.
What can we do as individuals to secure our retirement funds and health benefits?
We have a force in Washington, DC that can speak for us if we join hands across America and be part of NARFE which is a short name for The National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association.
We have a force to be reckoned with and we can become stronger as each of us joins The National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association.
The National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association
one of America's oldest and largest associations, was founded in 1921 with
the mission of protecting the earned rights and benefits of America’s active
and retired federal workers. The largest federal employee/ retiree organization,
NARFE has a membership of nearly 400,000 men and women and represents the
interests of nearly 2.3 million federal retirees and spouses.
here for the magazine.
When you join:
You recieve NARFE Magazine every month.
1. You are automatically given a membership to the National
Active and Retired Federal Employees Association.
2. You become a member of a chapter.
3. You have access to the online member activities.
4. You have member discounts as seen in the magazine.
5. You have NARFE-PAC: Electoral Muscle in Washington D.C.
6. Those of you with email addresses will also be sent timely reports which we call "GEMS" (Global Email Messaging System) plus local emails from your local chapter (when available).
Is there anything else The National Active and Retired Federal Employees Association can do for you? Join us and we as a group can help you solve those problems in our retirement years.
Printable Membership Application